User Guidance of Wireless Wifi Display Dongle Anycast for Portable Mini LED Projector
(1) Please connect Anycast (Miracast) with the micro USB port, and another USB port to your power adaptor or USB power (Please make sure your USB power can supply over 500mA);
(2) Connect Anycast to your Projector, and switch the Projector to HDMI source;
(3) You will see the Anycast main menu on the big screen.
Anycast for iOS
1. System requirements
iOS 7 and above
All iPhone model after iPhone4S
All iPad model after iPad2
2. Device Connection
(1) Please connect your iOS device’s WiFi with Anycast SSID (ex. AnyCast-xxxxxxxx). When the iOS device connected with the Anycast, the will dismiss in the Screen, as below picture;
(2) Swipe up and find AirPlay, then touch the AnyCast-xxxxxxxx, select mirror and the screen will be projected out;
(3) The first time using Anycast, we should connect the Anycast with Home WiFi router to keep internet surfing. Please scan the QR code, or open the browser and visit http://192.168.203.1: Setup/Internet/wifi setup. And the will dismiss when your Anycast connected with the router.
Anycast for Android
1. System requirement
Android 4.2 model with 1GB RAM
2. Anycast Mode
Switch the Anycast to Anycast mode by pressing the button on the side of the Anycast device.
(1) Enable WiFi on your mobile device, and find the “wireless display” or “multi-screen” in the “Setting”
menu, touch and you will see the Anycast SSID;
(2) Touch Anycast SSID and start the connection mobile device with the Anycast. And then your mobile device will be mirrored to the big screen;
(3) Your device can connect to the WiFi router to keep internet surfing.
3. DLNA Mode
Switch the Anycast to DLNA mode.
(1) Enable WiFi on your mobile device, and connect to the Anycast AP(Wireless Access Point) from the AP list;
(2) In the first time using Anycast, we should connect the Anycast with Home WiFi router to keep internet surfing;
(3) Enjoy your DLNA function, you can download the APP iMediashare which is a famous DLNA APP;
(4) You can push your local video or online video streaming to the Projector;
After WiFi is connected with Anycast, you can open your web browser to edit settings, please enter IP: 192.168.203.1 (Sample fig. is based on mobile device)
There are 6 setting functions:
Internet: Set up Anycast, to link with home router to keep internet surfing (Please be noted your connection between mobile device and Anycast may disconnect when you link it to Home router at the 1st time)
Language: Multiple languages for selection
Password: Change default WiFi password
Default Mode: Select AirPlay or Anycast as default after booting
Resolution: Setup output resolution
Upgrade: Latest firmware upgrade (please be noted this will require internet connection)